This week, I purchased the airplane tickets for my mom to come to New York. I am so excited. I am happy like this little guy :-)
Also, the New York Roadrunners are sending us great daily motivational tips, including this:
“In just a few weeks, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime on the streets of NYC. Your final weeks of training should fill you with excited anticipation. We’re thrilled to be preparing to welcome you and your loved ones. You’re all IN the ING New York City Marathon 2011. Today’s tip is simple: Feel that inclusiveness, starting now and all the way through the finish line and beyond. You’ll hear from us every weekday from now through Thursday, November 3, with advice on training, nutrition, and hydration; links to special offers; race-day tips and info to pass along to your support crew; and more—all designed to keep you connected, informed, and inspired”
I am already breathing New York. I simply can't wait. And yahooooo for tapering. This means, more Bikram Yoga classes for me.
Weekly Summary
| Mon: | REST |
| Tue: | 5-mile run and 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:30am |
| Wed: | 5-mile run |
| Thu: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:30pm |
| Fri: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:30pm |
| Sat: | REST (CA Open Taekwondo Championships) |
| Sun: | 8 mile run ( it was supposed to be 12) |
| Total: | 18 miles + three 90-min BY classes |

No comments:
Post a Comment