I should mentioned that I am not a "Gagamite" and I definitely don't like to be called a "little monster" but I am starting to like this artist. My opinion changed recently after I saw her in "So You Think You Can Dance". She seemed authentic and honest.
In regards training, this was my weekly summary:
| Mon: | REST |
| Tue: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:00pm + 3 mile run (hills) |
| Wed: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:00pm + 3 mile run (hills) |
| Thu: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 6:30pm + 5 mile run |
| Fri: | REST |
| Sat: | 90-min Bikram Yoga at 10:00am |
| Sun: | 10-mile run |
| Total: | 21 miles + four 90-min BY classes |
Areas that need improvement:
The first one is hydration. I understand the benefits of drinking LOTS of water. Especially when practicing hot yoga and running. It is essential to replenish the body with electrolytes. I still don't do it. I just don't like drinking water, not even with a drop of fresh squeezed lemon. I need to work on this.
The second one is organization around the house and my workouts. This week, I forgot to bring to work my sport socks, my Garmin and my hydration belt. I also need to sync my Garmin to my computer more often and keep it charged. I have completed a couple of runs without it.
To take care of the hydration issue, I purchased some Ultima Replenisher. It has no sugar, carbs or harmful ingredients.
To deal with organization, I ... well, that's a different story. It's crazy sometimes. I have a baby, a toddler, a hubby who is also training for the NYC Marathon, a full-time job and a busy BUSY schedule. There is one thing I can do, though. I will pack everything up the night before. Starting today. This is my new challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment